Writer, Traveler, Social Entrepreneur
I was born on a tropical island in the Indian Ocean & spent my childhood in the savannas of Southern Africa. I’ve worked in South East Asia, North America & Europe, but now spend my time in cooler climes, where I like to write, read, cook and bake for friends and anyone who comes my way.
My goal in life is to inspire girls, especially the young women who live in the darkest corners of our planet. These are sad places where girls don’t matter, where women have few rights, if any. I want to inspire these girls and young women to stay strong against their adversities, fight for their rights, grab onto chances, and to never back down. I want them to know they matter and they are not alone.
I write to entertain, but more importantly, I write to inform the world about what happens in different parts of our world today.
“I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need, that I will have left the earth a better place for what I’ve done and who I’ve been.” by Carl Thomas HoppeMy Vision
I wish for every girl in this world to dare to dream and dream big. I wish for every girl to know she can make her dreams come true. And I wish to make a difference by:
- Making the world aware of the disadvantages & abuses little girls face around the world
- Inspiring the world to care by taking action to eradicate injustices against girls everywhere
- Authenticity – Being true to self
- Integrity – Saying & doing what I mean & believe in
- Justice – Ensuring fairness & impartiality
- Social Value – Bringing value and helping the most vulnerable in society
If you’d like to work with me, there are a few things you might want to know:
- I work with those who align with my principles
- I work with those who believe in egalitarianism
- I am not afraid to speak truth to power
- I will not be censored
Stay in touch.
Or drop an email right here or subscribe to my email list below for updates, freebies, and to enter your name into a free Kindle giveaway contest the week Footloose Baker Book One gets published – 1 December 2016.