“A different kind of story.”
“An excellent series!”
“Fast-paced and exciting!”
“A heart-stopping adventure.”
“5 stars for an award-winning series.”
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo meets Kill Bill.
A globe-trotting, award-winning suspense series with spunky heroines who fight for their lives and make the villains pay.
The Red Heeled Rebels series features a diverse cast of iron-willed young women who race across the world to fight for their lives and those of women still shackled by unimaginable horrors everywhere.
And they make the villains pay. Oh yes, they make them pay dearly in the end.
If you like gripping stories with non-stop globetrotting action and complex twists that leave you at the edge of your seat, you’ll love these books.
The Red-Heeled Rebels series include:
- Prequel Story: SHATTERED (formerly Beginnings)
- Book One: BETRAYED (formerly Disowned)
- Book Two: ABDUCTED
- Book Three: EXILED
Pick up the Red Heeled Rebels to go on a wild international adventure without having to get a passport or even buy an airline ticket.
*Three more international vigilante justice thrillers to come in the Red Heeled Rebels series shortly. Stay tuned!*
What Readers Are Saying Online:
- “An exciting and thought-provoking book.”
- “I could not put down this exciting road trip adventure with a powerful message.”
- “This book is one of the best crime books I’ve read. The author has done a wonderful job of writing a sensational story.”
- “I still feel like am inside the book even after reading, the characters are real and diverse and it tells a very exciting story. Will be sitting on the edge of my pants waiting for the rest of the series.”
- “In one word: Wow! Tikiri Herath’s breakout debut novel Disowned is every bit as thrilling to read as it is deeply disturbing.”
- “Kept me mesmerized and captivated with the rich descriptions which made me felt like I was actually inside the story.”
- “This is a fantastic read that will have you traveling the globe. I absolutely loved this book. You will not be able to put it down!”
- “A real page turner and international thriller. Reminds me of why I’ve always loved to read. Because I can visit worlds and places I wouldn’t ordinarily get to see.”
- “Wow! Wow! Wow! What an amazing suspense filled adventure. It throws the reader right into the adventure like he/she is part of it. Heart beating, fear, courage, anger and boldness, love, gratitude and kindness are all the emotions I have felt reading this amazing book which is the most daring of the series so far.”
A young girl. A foreign land. An assassination.Prequel short story to the Red Heeled Rebels Novel Series is available on all major online stores, but get your free copy here by signing up to the Red Heeled Rebels tribe.
Novel One: BETRAYED (Formerly Disowned)
A lost orphan. A forced marriage. A fugitive on the run.
Dar es Salaam – Goa – Toronto
Asha is devastated after losing her parents to an accident in East Africa. She has no idea what her future will hold. That is, until she’s shipped off to a seaside town in India to join an extended family she never knew existed.
In a new country where girls are worthless and forbidden customs prevail, she feels scared and alone. But she’s a fighter determined to survive. Asha believes her new family will protect her, but doesn’t realize her destiny has already been decided. Will she escape the man planning to enslave her? And will her fight for freedom endanger those she loves?
This is a gritty tale of crime and betrayal that will take you from the heart of Tanzania to a traditional village in India, and to the glass tower city of Toronto.
2019 Somerset Award First-in-Category Winner
2018 New York Big Book Award Winner
2019 eLit Awards Silver Medal Winner
2019 Eric Hoffer Grand Prize Award finalist
2019 Eric Hoffer First Horizon Award Finalist
2019 Eric Hoffer General Fiction Honorable Mention
2018 Silver Falchion Award Finalist
2018-19 Reader views literary Classics honourable mention
Novel Two: Abducted
A kidnapping. A forbidden place. An escape across borders.
London – Brussels – Luxembourg
Asha and her best friend Katy arrive at London’s Heathrow Airport on their long journey back to South Asia. What they don’t know is their trip is about to take an unexpected turn.
When Katy vanishes in broad daylight, Asha frantically races across the city to find her. She’s breaking the law but has no choice. Ready to sacrifice her own life for her friend, she follows a mysterious robed woman to a place that seems to hold dangerous secrets. Who lives in this house? Is Katy hidden in there, and will Asha find her alive?
This is a gritty tale of crime and revenge that will take you from the streets of London to the cobblestone squares of Brussels, and to the medieval land of citadels and castles in Luxembourg.
2019 Silver Falchion Award Finalist
Novel Three: Exiled
A lost friend. A death sentence. A fight for freedom.
Mumbai – Nairobi – DAR ES SALAAM
Asha arrives in India with her newfound friends, hoping to reunite with her cousin, only to make an alarming discovery. Asha soon learns that both her cousin and a long lost childhood friend are in grave danger, with a death sentence hanging over one of them. Where are they now and what will Asha have to sacrifice for their freedom?
To be Released in 2019 on Amazon.
Become a patreon and join the adventure with me!
Would you like to travel the world without having to get a passport or leave your home? If you do, come on over to my Patreon site to discover travel stories and flash fiction based on my voyages across four continents.
Join me as I write a new suspense novel series with iron-willed heroines from around the world. Come, co-create a bestseller with me – a story with kickass female characters who reflect the true diversity of our world today and who don’t take anything sitting down.
10% of all proceeds of the Red Heeled Rebels novels will be donated to a girl and women empowerment grassroots charity of my readers’ choice. A poll on which charity to donate to every year will be shared with you all every December first. Join the Red-Heeled Rebels tribe to participate.